1. Free Full HD Channels - With 2019 High-Quality New Generation Aerial can man get rid of the high fees for watching digital TV. This Aerial is compatible with TV converter boxes and hundreds of digital televisions/4K Ultra High Definition (4K UHD) TVs like ABC, CBS, NBC, PBC, Fox. including local news, kid and sport, weather forecast, cartoons, and educational programs, etc. Easy and Free Tool For Life To Receive The Channel Without Monthly BILL
2. Ultra-Thin & Easy To Use - TV Antenna light as a feather, allows you to place it almost anywhere and no power required. With the Unique Plastic Shell and Silver Slurry imported from the US, all the accessories are all pure copper to assure the contact loose. Digital HDTV antenna with 16.5ft coax cable, Amplifier Signal Booster, Spare 3M Sticker. Installation is a breeze with only 3 steps: unwrap, plug it and scan channels. You can place it high on the window (strongly recommended)
3.Upgraded Amplifier & 960 MILES Long Range - The reception of this HDTV Aerial has optimized to the most reasonable condition, included detachable Amplifier to picks up signals within maximal 960 miles range. which the gain of the amplifier is generally higher than that of the 2-4DB.
The reception of this Aerial can be claimed to be the Latest Technology in 2018, in which the reception upgraded 5-10% to the last version.
4.Full HD Crystal Clear TV & 2019 NEW DESIGN - The new environmentally friendly flame retardant PC soft material and high-performance ultra-thin design bring moisture and lightning protection to our indoor HDTV Aerial. Our smart tv antenna adopts upgraded 2019 Amplifier Signal Booster with built-in Smart IC Chip Next generation & Crystal Clear Filter Technology to picks up signals within 960 miles range. The new technology filters out cellular and FM signals resulting in clearer picture, low noise
Super Thin Indoor HDTV Antenna: Our Super Thin Antenna is specially designed for receiving digital over-the-air (OTA) TV broadcasts from all your local television stations. So never pay hugely expensive cable or satellite fees again and get all your local channels in crystal clear quality, absolutely free.
Indoor HDTV Antenna Features:
1) Excellent reception on all FM/VHF/UHF channels.
2)It can be safely painted to match any home decor without affecting reception or resulting in signal loss.
3) The super-soft, unobtrusively thin design and powerful reception capabilities make this antenna a top choice for any home. Indoor TV Antenna Specifications:
Frequency range: 47-230MHz, 470-862MHz
Receiving range: FM/VHF/UHF
Output Level: 100dBμV
Noise figure: ≤3dB
1 x Newest High-Quality 960Miles 4K HDTV Antenna With Amplifier
1 x Packing box
1. For flatscreen HDTVs, please check the TV's manual to make sure the TV has a built-in tuner for receiving over-the-air broadcast and make sure this tuner can receive HD signals or else it will not be able to receive and watch HD channels.
2. Retune your TV and/or digital box from time to time to ensure you are receiving all available services. Retuning takes only a few minutes using the remote control.
3. Signal quality determines the picture quality and how many channels you can receive. Once you receive the antenna, hook it up to your TV, and try moving it around your home to find the placement with the best signal. You might be surprised how many HD channels you can receive!
4. This is an amplified antenna. If a signal cannot be received when using the external amplifier, remove the amplifier and try again. In some instances, the amplifier may cause self-oscillation.
Step 1: Connect the end of the attached coaxial cable to the ANT/IN connector on the back of the TV or Digital Converter Box, Plug the USV plug into the USB port of the TV or Digital Converter Box.
2: Handheld the antenna, near the window, place it horizontally or vertically.
Step 3: In the TV’s or STB ’s setup menu, set the tuner mode to “ Antenna ” or “ Air ”For more detailed instructions, please refer to your TV manual.
Step 4: In the TV’ s or STB ’ s setup menu, set TV to “ scan ” for channels. This can sometimes be listed as an auto-program,auto-scan, channel search or channel scan. Consult the TV manual or detailed instructions.
Step 5: If a reception is sporadic, try moving the antenna to another location and rescanning the TV until the optimal position is found.
Step 6: Fix the antenna at the optimal position you found.